We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to W & I Resort, to the City of Mission and to the Rio Grande Valley. Our hope is that you will enjoy your stay here in the park and in the Valley. Within this website, you will find some very helpful information, but if you should still have questions about anything don’t hesitate to call or come by the park office. Again, welcome to our park and thank you for choosing W & I.
Quick Facts about W&I Resort
- W & I stands for Winnebago & Itasca
- Park members are leaseholders and collectively own W & I
- The park has 233 lots. At the end of the 2014 season, only 42 of them were RV lots
- The park has a 9 Member Board of Directors, who are leaseholders and residents of the park
- W & I Resort is staffed by 2 full-time year-round managers, one, year-round ground maintenance worker, and a part-time building custodian
The rules apply to the reader as well as to his neighbor and are to assure uniformity in our park so that we, as well as visitors, will enjoy and admire our park and it will continue to be the best-looking park … Continue reading →